We live and breathe quality
The most important aspects of our work are efficiency, adherence to all legal regulations and the protection of the environment. But above all we strive to fulfil the wishes and requirements of our customers – or better yet – to surpass them.
At MDM quality management means
- Customer focus as the highest priority
- Continuous improvement of processes and products
- Leadership responsibility
- Integration of everyone involved in the work process
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
Good Manufacturing Practice (Cosmetics-GMP) – It is second nature to us
Production according to Good Manufacturing Practice (Cosmetics-GMP) has been common practice for many years. The fundamental requirements are embedded in the cosmetics law and must be documented in the Production Information File.
Meanwhile the guideline International Norm DIN EN ISO 22716 "Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) – Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practises" has been published. On the basis of this document we guarantee the compliance with current legal requirements.